The Reformed Catholic Church

Download laser 3D scanning data

The Reformed Catholic Church, the year 1938. It is located in Tsvitova village, Kalush district.
In neo-Gothic style, it has a strange construction, being surrounded by legends due to its mystic appearance. The cult building bears little resemblance to a medieval castle. It is a true village adornment. The reformed church, built in 1938, was closed until recently, but a few years ago, the inhabitants repaired it and began to perform services in it.
Shrouded in mystery, the building attracts tourists and lovers of Gothic architecture. The construction is adorned with a large number of arches, protrusions, larger and smaller peaks. The church was built before World War II in the neo-Gothic style. It is adorned with arched wooden doors of medieval tradition, rectangular openings of windows characteristic of fortifications. The stone bell tower is located on a platform with many arched doorways and ends with a tower, in Gothic style, with a sharp-pointed conical top and smaller cones around it. In addition to the mysterious aura, the Reformed Church gives the landscape a distinct note.

Interesting nearby:

“This website has been produced with the assistance of the European Union. The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union or of the Joint Operational Programme Romania-Ukraine 2014-2020 management structures”.
The Joint Operational Programme Romania-Ukraine 2014-2020 is financed by the European Union through the European Neighbourhood Instrument and co-financed by the participating countries in the Programme.