“Dormition of the Mother of God” Church

Download laser 3D scanning data

“Dormition of the Mother of God” Church, the year 1843. Patrimony number 814. Monument of local value. It is situated in Korshiv village, Kolomyia district.
The church was built in 1843. It has the shape of a cross, and five domes rise at the top of the building. During the construction, the church was covered with shingles, later with galvanized sheet metal, and from 2009-2011 – with Damascus steel. The stained glass windows replaced the old windows. The first liturgy in this church was celebrated 170 years ago. Since then and to this day, the place has never been closed.

Interesting nearby:

“This website has been produced with the assistance of the European Union. The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union or of the Joint Operational Programme Romania-Ukraine 2014-2020 management structures”.
The Joint Operational Programme Romania-Ukraine 2014-2020 is financed by the European Union through the European Neighbourhood Instrument and co-financed by the participating countries in the Programme.